Currently, the Allen Research Endowment is focused on the following conditions and diseases :
We believe Opioid-related addictions cause chronic inflammation of the body’s immune system, which may lead to contracting Complex diseases and death. Therefore, we prioritize medical technologies that can reset the body’s immune system and/or cure Complex diseases.
Chronic inflammation of the human immune system is the cause of over 50 diseases including Cystic Fibrosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Diabetes and HIV/AIDs.
We believe Opioid-related
Drug resistant fungal infections.
This is an emergency threat today and the next worldwide epidemic not only to humans, but also foodsupply and development.
Cutaneous metastasis occurs
when cancer cells spread to the
skin, such as with breast cancer.
Stage 4 cutaneous breast cancer
is the 2nd leading cause of
Allen Endowment Research Awards are for outstanding achievement in journalism including newspaper, magazine, TV and social media worldwide.
Currently, the Award focuses on outstanding journalism in connection with the opioid epidemic, addiction and pain management.
For 2019, we are pleased to announce the following recipients of an Allen Endowment Research Award for Outstanding Journalism:
1. CBS News: Aimee Picchi
2. National Institute of Mental Health: Joshua Gordon, Nora Volkow
3. National Institutes of Health & Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health: EE McGinty, EM Stone, A Kennedy-Hendricks, CL Barry
4. U.S. News: Katelyn Newman
5. ABC News & Associated Press: Cara Anna, Claire Galofaro
6. Fox News: Matthew Barnett
7. NY Times: Shreeya Sinha, Zach Liberman, Leslye Davis, Jennifer Harlan, Rumsey Taylor
Jerome D. Jabbour, ESQ
Matinas BioPharma Holdings, Inc
Laurence G. Allen
Allen Research Endowment
Richard C. Roth III
Roth Equities, LLC
Edward H. Morgan Jr
The Bowery Mission Foundation